Sunday, May 15, 2016

12 May THursday diary

03:30  up  to U, and snack
09:00 up, fed cats, start coffee.
 She asked me to unlock the gate, I spaced it.
Back in BR1 she told me to fetch the church paddle.
I couldn't find it, until she pointed out later, where it was, so I brought her The Spoon.
She told me to strip and get over her lap.
And she smacked my bottom, for not opening the gate when she told me to.
Up for coffee and email.

Back in bed for tv.
Elementary... last two episodes of the season.
Damien... season finale.
Criminal Minds Beyond Borders ..two from last night.
and a movie..Jurassic World.
Up to U.
18:00 watched TRMS-Thursday.
Nap
Up and watched the season finale of the Big Bang Theory..
followed by a piece of "Mom".
Dinner   Pork chops n rice n carrots.
Merry and Stitch went out to take Bullfrog to work.
I watched the movie, "The Paper."
She came home, and made chocolate shakes out of ice cream that seemed to be melting in the freezer.

00:00 sleep.


"So the guy said, why don't you take two, they're small...."

My fantasy:
There are two ...at least two...women I've had recurring fantasies about being spanked BY.
Both named Dana.
Here's Dana Specht:

No comments:

Post a Comment