Sunday, May 8, 2016

07 May, Saturday Diary

01:00 trying to sleep
03:00 up for wafers n milk
  sleeping...
Merry n Stitch, out to visit HLB at a hospital, then went to Walmart.
14:00 up for '#2'
17:00 up for '#2' and alka/s.
and in my chair.
They arrived home.
She started working on 'Mother's Day Dinner.'
I updated my two tablets.
Then on tablet, I watched  
"Gotham"  "Criminal Minds"
"Criminal Minds beyond borders" from the 27th
Dinner:   whole baked chicken,  wild rice,  'Sweet' baked sweet potatoes.
I watched 'Criminal Minds beyond borders' from the 4th
then 'Veep' (ssn 4:10)


The fantasy;
Me, over Merry's lap while she sits in a chair,  just doesn't 'work' because of size differentials.
Now, if we had a couch,  which she could sit back on, and I could lay over her lap...
Yeah, this could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment