Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 28th, Saturday Diary

I seemed to be feeling better..

09:00 awake and moving around.... 
  apparently Stitch had moved my laundry from washer to dryer (thank you!) and so I brought it into the bedroom.

And watched
  500 Questions
  TRMS-Friday
  SVU finale
 Containment
  Criminal Minds Beyond Borders  finale
  
And packed a 'go bag' for the party we were planning to attend, later in the evening.

Nap 4 to 7

Merry went shopping with Stitch and returned with ready-baked chicken for dinner.
I had a thigh-drumstick piece and some chips.

By 19:30 I was leaning over the toilet, throwing it up.  
I was too weak to get up, so I laid on the floor in the bathroom, with a towel under my head.
Merry came in...and got Stitch to come in, and help me up, and get me into the bedroom, and on the bed.

I was asleep the rest of the night, or up to vomit.


No comments:

Post a Comment