Sunday, May 15, 2016

13 May Friday diary

03:00 up...
09:00 awake...Merry out to visit HLB and take #2 to CoH.
10:00 up again
Merry stopped at home.... saw my morning wood...helped herself to a little female superior, on top of me...dunno if it did either of us 'any good'.
She left.
I got up...
 took contacts out...
Laundry in wash
Outside,   noticed that the whips/weeder eaters were not on the porch, looked around the house and back yard for them, but apparently MIA.
I finished the small fencing on the perimeter of the front yard.
Then I trimmed the bougainvillea bushes off and away from the sidewalk..
IN side ...cooling off...laundry to dry...
Worked on fixing the drawers to the dressers in the bedroom, again.
Laundry, in.
Showered, dried, dressed.
Talked to Stitch awhile.
Watched  The Newsroom 1:8 1:9.  
Merry returned home, with Babyman.
Dinner : Pizza  (gluten free, for me)
Watched 'Containment'  then TRMS-Friday.

Sleep.


The ONLY  "apple" device I would every buy:

My fantasy:
Oh the dreaded bathbrush. I hate it love it hate it love it.
I have a box that has the remains of six of them that Merry has broken over my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment