Monday, May 30, 2016

May 29th, Sunday Diary

0900   up to vomit...
 1200  emailed the office...I would not be in at 1530 to do set up, so if they could get that done, and I would be in before 1930 for the overnight shift....

17:30 up   Pill  alka/s   
  Shower dress 
  Kiss Sunshine good bye.

car 18:28
Easy traffic, other than when trying to get passed the Hollywood Cemetery on SMB...
19:09 at work
19:15 in.

Super-DB was in and alone, much to my ... no idea what was going.
He had let FT leave early, and he was covering for my usual co worker, KW, who called in sick for the day.

I only had to vomit once after I got here, and then just a little bit....

52 rides done Sunday,  54 on board for Monday.
Meanwhile... the IT guy is gonna be resetting the server around midnight...so no  Dispatch program to refer to for about an hour..
And my associate that usually comes in at 01:00 was given the day off.

and this: 

A little long, but what a fantasy come true for me...











1 comment: