Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The fantasy (part 1 and 2 , may 11)

      Part One
The story so far:
 Not long out of college, I met and within a year, married, a somewhat older woman.
 I knew she was no-nonsense, and, well, kind of strict, but how little I really knew.
We refrained from really intimate contact throughout our engagement.  You know, up to first base, that was about it.  We didn't really discuss it.  
I mean, she never mentioned wanting a pre-marital roll in the hay, and given my uncontrollable fear of rejection, I sue wasn't going to bring it up. 
SO
after the wedding, it was our first night in our honeymoon suite.
SHe handed me a dressing robe, and told me to strip and take a shower, and come back into the bedroom.
I did so...and returned to the bedroom. 
I already had an erection in anticipation, that showed in the front of the robe.  
She was seated on a small stool, in front of the bed.
She smiled, and said, "Take of the robe."
I did so, and set it aside.
"Now, over my lap."
I gasped, and barely hesitated, and she reached out and took my left wrist in hand, and pulled me in to her, and down, and over her lap.
And she began, smacking my bare bottom with the palm of her right hand.

http://whippingmistress.tumblr.com/post/141030452381/may-be-some-people-enjoy-the-part-2-of-this


part two
I gasped and groaned, and finally...she stopped, and pushed me to my feet to stand in front of her.  
I rubbed my buttocks with both my hands, with my eyes closed.
I felt her reach out with her right hand and softly stroke my penis, which brought it to full attention.
She pulled me in close to her, bent her head forward, and took the head of my penis into her mouth, and begin slurping on it, in and out of her mouth.
I gasp, and spurted semen into her mouth.
She leaned back, and smiled slightly and licked her lips, and said, "See, no mess to clean up.  In the future, though, you'll be eating your cum yourself.  So..."
And she reached behind her, and pulled out the hairbrush.
"Now, back over my lap."
I gasped again... and went down and over her lap.
She applied the brush firmly and briskly to my reddish bottom.


It did not take long for me to begin sobbing, real tears as I moan and jerked at each hard smack.

She stopped, and pushed me upright.  
"Go stand in that corner there, facing the corner,  while I undress and take a shower myself."
 I went to the corner and stood.



No comments:

Post a Comment