Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 26th, Thursday, Diary

00:30 up
05:00 up
09:30 Up ...feed Donna, opened the gate for pool guy, started coffee..
Talking... drinking coffee... looking at phone and ipad....

Showered n dressed
Merry, Babyman and I    in car  14:30 to go to Cici's, 43 miles away, to try the all you can eat pizza.  Arrived 16:18
I can't eat all the pizza, just the toppings, so I had toppings scraped off pizza, and a couple helpings of salad.
Heading home 17:12;  at home 18:33.
Went outside to move my car to the street, then called AAA to come change the flat tire. Truck arrived quickly, tire was changed quickly, and I put the car back in the driveway.
Back in house  nap  19:30 to 21:30
Merry served dinner:  baked chicken thighs  n  chips
I watched 500 Questions, and parts of TRMS from Wednesday and Thursday.
Gather my laundry n got it in the wash.

00;30 sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment