Monday, May 23, 2016

May 23th Journal

Another Lost Weekend....

101 hours from the time I arrived home, Wednesday morning, til I left the house for work  Sunday afternoon, during which I rarely left the BR1 (bed) other than to go to the bathroom.  
Merry did all the banking...the grocery shopping ... driving around as needed.
I look at the pre-weekend To Do list I made...
What have I done?
Nothing that took longer than 8 minutes.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday, I told myself I was gonna get dressed, go outside, move my car to the curb, and call AAA to come change the tire...
    So, I have not done it, and the low tire is just going flatter.
I want to get into my library, and look for my Preacher TPBs but I won't do it while.... THAT person in there.
  We (Stitch or I) should change out the dog water bottle dish, but ... we haven't done it yet.  

So, WTF, man?

I'm depressed...
I'm stressed....

Friday was a payday,  and I knew we had to work out 'bills to pay' and I just avoided it, like  avoidance was going to help.

She and I had a decent conversation or two about .... how to handle our homestyle BDSM play.   
Her suggestion about a 'Yes Day', both with me giving one, and Her giving one... very tantalizing.
The scenarios I've thought of, if I KNEW She would not, could not, say 'No'... have run through my head, one after the other.

Her commitment to taking #2 to CoH nearly? every Friday, kinda gets in the way of back to back 'Yes' Days.  Having one on Saturday.... would be kind of inconvenient with Stitch in the house, I think.

Well... there's always NEXT weekend...

SIGH...








3 comments:

  1. Concerning the "Yes day": maybe instead of making it an entire day, we could go ahead and make it an 8 hour. Or something like that. It doesn't have to be during the day even considering the fact that we sleep so weird anyway. I'm glad you're thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concerning the "Yes day": maybe instead of making it an entire day, we could go ahead and make it an 8 hour. Or something like that. It doesn't have to be during the day even considering the fact that we sleep so weird anyway. I'm glad you're thinking.

    ReplyDelete