Wednesday, May 25, 2016

May 24th, Tuesday Diary

at work...
With my associate, AM, back to work ...easy peasy.
Watched The Newsroom 1: 1,2,3,4,5.

6:41 out
6:43 in car, 7:30 home.
In the house....She was STILL awake.
I fed the animals...
Came back in, and offered Her 'something' to help Her sleep.
"Something" was oral sex, applied by me to Her, and, in fact, it did seem to help
On to the kitchen to prep MDM, beef stir fry, made last night, with rice, and back to BR1, watched TRMS from Monday, and I think She watched the first 10? minutes before falling asleep.
9:30 to sleep myself
13:30 up to pee, back to sleep
17:15 my alarm ...She was laying next to me, awake, playing with alarms or ring tones on Her phone, keeping the volume down as not to disturb me.
17:55 I got up... took my pill... and She turned up the volume on Her ring-tone play.
Alka-s .... fed cats...   showered ...dressed.... finally managed a poop...
In car with Her,  18:37.   
Ugly 101 traffic...at work 19:43.
Finished Tuesday with 116,  starting Wednesday with 86. This is quite slow, so it was very quiet.
My slow evening was broken up by a text from my friend MT, who used to work here, and since our last play of CAH at our house, has now moved to Washington state.  We exchanged texts for about an hour.
I wrote a long message on Dan's blog, and another message on KDP's blog....
Made up some  'Yes Day' fantasies....






No comments:

Post a Comment