Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Aug 14: A chat with Little Miss S

M went to sleep...and a couple hours late, Little S hit me up in chat.

And we chatted, for a couple hours.

I am intentionally skipping details.
Maybe Little S will share it with M, maybe not.

The upshot of the chat is...I am supposed to ask for what I want.

Whether it's during a 'treat' or a 'funishment' or other play... or during sex.
If I want more, I should say so.  If I want to be stroked in a certain way, I should say so.

I am supposed to ask, or else, how will she know?

As Little said, 'After all, she's not sykkic"

And... I don't see it happening  (me, asking).

Not my nature, not my style, not my thing.

I've been told so many times, "If you don't ask, the answer is always no."

I have made a conscious choice... that I can live with the answer being 'no'.





No comments:

Post a Comment