Thursday, August 15, 2013

Aug 14

M and I had a really good talk on the phone this morning....lasting about two hours.

...talking about some of the stuff I blogged about, some of the stuff that Little S and I chatted about...

And I feel good about it, about all of it.

I can't say I'm relaxed, no matter how many time She tells me to relax...simply because there's so many things to do, and like  30 days to do 'em.... and even after THAT,  comes ....moving!  along with one out of town trip before, another right after....   OY.  Still, I am confident, WE can get it done.

All this is going to be fun exciting, nerve wracking, stressful,  joyful....  a see-saw flipping back and forth along both sides of the emotional spectrum.

And this weekend...or MY weekend, that starts...oh in about 90 minutes.... 

To start with, She told me She wants to come to my place in the morning...and WHY...and I'm ...just grinning about it....
Then there's a Munch, tonight (Thursday) that promises to be interesting...
Friday, errands we hope to get to, then a dinner/meeting of Hers to go to...
Straight from there to MY place, with R and Her, to watch Dexter...maybe get some sleep! 
Take R back home Saturday....back to my place....  if time allows, go to a SingleTail class at the LDS in the afternoon...
Alone for some 'quality' time at my place, Saturday night....
Sunday,  to service, where She gets to meet my favorite minister...
and Sunday afternoon, a HSG party at the LdS,  where She said, She's ready and willing to make an open announcement about our engagement....

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!

Scoreboard
Cigarettes 5
Days since O  28 1/4   FOUR WEEKS!  will that change, today??
Hours NOT locked in:  132




No comments:

Post a Comment