Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Aug 19

An off day...meaning, not much to write about, as this diary is mostly about my relationship to M & J and events that occur between us, and how I feel about them.

I went home, quite groggy and tired, from work, and walked the dog, and let Her know by text that I was really tired, and wanted to go to sleep.  She replied that it seemed like a good idea.
I set my alarm for 10 or so, and woke up at the sound, and called the insurance agent about some goings on there, and sorted that out, and called M, and we talked a minute, before She suggested I go back to sleep.
Well, first I up to make my 'dinner' and gather a few days' worth of newspapers, and ate, and read, then I went back to sleep, and slept well, until... well, another alarm went off at 1720 which I turned of,and went back to sleep, then She called just before 6,  and that got me up and moving.
I walked the dog, took a shower, and left the house, stopped at CVS for waiting prescriptions, and went to work.
This was a night I had to work next to my manager, so I let Her know, I wouldn't be able to chat, and She said, that was okay, She planned to go to sleep early.
The manager left around 00:15,  and I let Her know by message through FL, and She was still awake, and She came online, and we chatted a bit, and I was able to fill out our marriage license application on line.

Then Little S came online, and we chatted a bit more. 

Later today, She is coming over to give me a punishment session of WMS...She told me, an hour of it.
More on that later, perhaps.

Scorecard:

Cigarettes  4
Days Since O   33 1/4
Hours Unlocked  252 


No comments:

Post a Comment