Friday, August 16, 2013

august 15

Home, morning chores, talking to Her on the phone, then a shower before Her arrival, about 0900.
I met Her downstairs and we went up.
She asked, "Do you want a spanking?", and I smiled and said, "Yes."
She said "Choose something" and I chose a hairbrush, handed it to Her, and stripped.
She sat on the edge of the bed, and I bent, and lay across Her lap.
She whacked my butt with the hairbrush a decently length of time to get it warm, then told me to get up, and pick something else. I chose a long skinny wood paddle, and resumed the position and She whacked my butt some more, until She said "That's pink enough for me."
I slowly got up, slow enough to earn more whacks for taking so long, then the session shifted into cock-teasing, foreplay,  and intercourse, with Her on top, and She wanted to roll over, still joined, so that I would be on top.
We did, and went off the edge of the bed.
Okay, it was kinda funny, but, my erection went into hiding.
We tried awhile longer, even using erection gel, to not much avail.
We finally decided to get some sleep.

And awake, a few hours late, me with "morning wood" ands we tried, again.
And, I still have not achieved an O during intercourse, but the pleasure is great, and I will not stop trying, and I am bound by my word to not masturbate otherwise.

So, we got up, showered and packed and went to my car, with Cookie.
We hit a butt load of traffic, of course, and slowly made our way to picking up R at work.

During this time, She confessed to me, that the online chat I had with Little S was,in reality, Her, pretending to be Little S.
There were elements,  afterwards, that made me think this was the case, and in any event, it doesn't bother me.
It was easy for me to open up to Little S, and this could be a useful stratagem, to let me think I am talking to Little S, and be more open.

Picked up R, got him home to take a shower, then out to a dinner nearby, with a guest speaker, discussing polyamory.  Very interesting, I wish I could have heard it better.
Home, and for me, bedtime, 22:00 or so.

Scorecard
Cigarettes. 5
Days since O.  29 1/4
He's unlocked 156

No comments:

Post a Comment