Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 25. up to 15:00

0400 awake, with nausea and diarrhea.
0800 awake again, showered and dress, to join Her in some big room for continental breakfast.
Back to our room, I lay down, stomach flipping and tripping.
She lay next to me, we talked, and didn't  until I got up to throw up.
She got up to shower and dress for Her event,
And She left, around noon.
Maid service came in to change towels.
A text from Her 14:30 "I should be about 90 min max."
I wrote, "Thanks I'll have her gone by then."
"I hope she didn't charge you much"
"Well, it was worth it."
"She also better not leave any marks."
"Ok ok."
"She get you off?"
"Getting there..."

I honestly don't think She is all that much worried about it.

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. It was a good morning in spite of it all. We have our contract, and I trust you to keep it.

    ReplyDelete