Sunday, August 25, 2013

Aug 23

...Stayed at work to check in online at 06:20,  to get an early boarding position. Wasn't't necessary, come to find out, but oh well.
Headed home, with one stop for e-cigs, a second stop at rediteller for cash.
Home, dog walk, laundry in wash, on the phone with M at 07:30.
Still on the phone with Her at 08:30, as I was putting my load in dryer, another load of sheets in the wash, and folding up the laundry from the dryer that She left behind yesterday that I am "supposed" to bring with me.
Upstairs, packing and prepping, and a shower.
Laundry ready and up, I put away what I didn't need, packed what I did, leaned back on the bed, and fell asleep for an hour.
Ah well.
I started scrambling.
Not that I had a "date", but the kinda-plan was for me to head to HB, stop at Target enroute, and get to Her house , take a short nap, the go get R from work.
I realized I would have Cookie with me, so I would not be stopping.
And, She called, asking me to pick up something on the way, and I had to tell Her that I wasn't stopping with Cookie in the car.
All aboard and in car, 1210.
I was off the freeway, a mile from Her house, and realized I did not get Her laundry out of the utility room.
I arrived, removed bags and dog from car.
She came out to meet me, and I said, "Gotta go back home,  I left Your dress and laundry in the laundry room."
"No, you don't, I'll figure something else out."
Oh Thank you, God!  "You sure?"
"Yes, it's good."
Down for nap, and I said, "Wake me in time to be there on time.."
"Okay..."

As She woke me, She said, " I'm leaving you to sleep, I'm going to get R."
"Zzzzokayzzzz."

The next time I woke up, She was sitting on the edge of the bed, back to me, panting, repeating, "I'm going to to be okay, I'm going to be okay..."
I sat up, mumbling, "What's going on?"
"I can't find my drivers license," She moaned, and the She collapsed, slipping down onto her butt, in the space between Her bed and the wall unit against the wall.
While I tried to talk to Her, R came in, carrying Her license, saying he found it in the car, between the seats.
I managed to get Her up and on the bed.
Then, well, we have discussed this, did we sleep for a bit?
She says we did.
I dunno.
Doesn't matter to the story.
We got up, and out for errands.
First, 99 ¢ Store.
Then Target. I told Little S I would get Her new crayons, maybe a book.
She wound up with three new books, and a 64-crayon set.
And Subway, on the way home.
Once home, in the kitchen, I made a point of taking her son's sandwich out of the bag, expecting him to be first in the kitchen looking.
Then I went to other matters.
Once ready to eat, She told me, "He opened your sandwich..."
Oh, FFS!
I know, this is NOT a big deal, it really doesn't rate as any kind of deal, but ... it bugged me, simply because it was a total lack of paying any kind of attention.
I think I was also really tired, which makes me hyper sensitive and on edge.
Finished dinner, back to sleep around 2200.

Scorecard
Cig 4
DSLO  37 1/4
Days UN 14 1/2




No comments:

Post a Comment