Wednesday, August 28, 2013

from Sarah J's blog

So where were we?
Oh yes... the wonderful world of corporal punishment (or, as I prefer it and as my friend Nookie puts it, "funishment". I'm not into trying to enforce discipline and behavioural changes at the end of a riding crop).
The most important thing, and probably the biggest difference between the "pun" and the "fun" is the warmup.
I do know people who cane from "cold" but not only is that very painful, right from the first stroke, but it bruises like hell. The idea is first to get the blood and the endorphins flowing with some light hand-slapping and spanking before gradually going up the scale until you get to the implement of choice.
And of them all, the cane is, at least so I have found, the Big Daddy of them all (I have to admit to a certain amount of my own pleasure in the swish-smack of the cane on John's utterly gorgeous arse (clue: he's lean and his buns are tight. This of course means the warmup is even more important because there's not a lot of padding there!).
I'm still working on the "limits" because when he says "stop", I tend to... even though that's when you're really supposed to start the real stuff.
But we'll get there I'm sure.
In His Chastity,
Sarah
P.S. We did try it the other way, but it's not for me. Not only did John feel very uncomfortable doing it to me, but it's not my thing at all. I can't see the point in getting used to something that hurts... just so you can bear it.
But we're all different... which is a good thing, because I couldn't bear orgasm denial, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment