Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Aug 27

Off work, and DOG tired....went home,  first time home since leaving Friday morning.  
Hungry cats running around, and I fed them, and changed water bowls, fed the huge goldfish, scooped out the litter boxes, brought in  3 days of newspapers and mail...
Sent Her a text, '' I'll be asleep".... and collapsed, around  06:45.

I felt Her, in bed next to me, and looked up...around 0900.

We talked, I dozed off and on...  She was exchanging texts with R,  which was perfectly understandable all the time, and expecially then, as apparently his boss at work was requiring him to go get a doctor's clearance after he came in looking terrible after falling off his bike on Sunday, and there was some coordination going on there.
And She was exchanging texts with Her psychotic sister, which did annoy me, as I had said once, I did not want Her getting involving with that nutjob while She is in MY bedroom.
(We resolved that one later, with that understanding that when Ms Hyde was acting under her rare human like Dr Jeckyl persona, it was okay by me for Her to communicate with her.)
And She 'sprang' on me, that it was Her son's (the one that lives with Her) birthday in a couple days, and She asked him what he would like to do, and the nutshell of a response was "...go see Grandma..." , who lives in SB,  so that's what She was going to do, take him to see her, this weekend, and did I want to go along?  
I really dislike surprises.   Don't expect a positive response from me, after any kind of surprise.
(I pity anybody that gives ME a surprise birthday party...)
No, I did not want to go along.

I was still very sleep-tired and groggy...but I felt ... a stirring...   in the crotch of my panties.

She did not mind a bit, as I rolled over, and began kissing Her neck and ....well...etc....

I pushed the panties, down off one leg, was on my knees, between Her spread legs....

Anyway, the ol'  in-and-out went on for ..some time... twenty minutes....  until the sweat dripping off me into Her eyes caused me to stop, and I rolled off Her.
 I did not have a happy outcome myself, but so damn close...   like a 4 to 4.5 on the scale of 5 that She likes to use, when She asks me.
Later, we both agreed, that was one of the best ....  sessions of intercourse we've ever had, filled with Passion, and Desire, and  ....Connecting, not just physically, but  emotionally.

We've been calling our many previous encounters "WMS" but sought a new name for THIS, and came up with "III" or "Triple-I" , for  Incredibly Intense Intercourse.

R sent a text, saying he was about ready to leave the doctor's office, so She gathered Herself together;  I went with Her to Her car, and watched Her go.

Then I went back to sleep for  a couple hours.

And up, and out for a dog walk (didn't mention, that She had brought Cookie home, from spending our weekend away at Her house, this morning.
Then a shower, then off to work

While at work, we chatted online awhile,  during which time She again asked me  to accompany Her and Her son to visit Her ex-mother-in-law (his paternal grandmother) this coming weekend.
And I said, 'Okay.'
Again...I don't like surprises. I need processing time.
I said, "No" when surprised.  I said "Yes" after I had time to think about it.

Score card
Cigarettes 3
DSLO  41 1/2
Days Un  18 1/2
Hrs until TW  422






1 comment:

  1. you're starting to sound like a Clockwork Orange.... I burst out in laughter when I read that phrase, and I agree to never throw you a surprise party.

    ReplyDelete