Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Aug 20 A Letter to the Love of my Life

23:00, at work

It's been less than 8 hours since I watched you drive away.

I spoke to you on the phone, at length, only less than 5 hours ago.

And yet, I miss you, miss you something fierce,  even though I'm at work, and so it doesn't matter if you're at your home or mine,  we couldn't be together this minute.

I miss you because I know you won't be there, whether awake or asleep, when I get home.

I miss you because I haven't had any chat or texts from you tonight.

I miss you because I love you, so very very very much.

Imagine...25 days from this time, we will be married....

And with luck, within 40 days, we'll be in a home, together...

But until then...

I miss you.
I love you ...  so much....

Here's... all of my love ... to you.









1 comment:

  1. A girl needs her "beauty sleep," at least I wore the CPAP. Yes, the time is short, and I am awestruck and petrified and so VERY excited!

    ReplyDelete