Thursday, August 8, 2013

Aug 7

 She added these pictures, last night:




Home.... morning chores, made dinner, talked to Her on the phone, 0730 to 0800. She was on the way to VA to take care of something there.

I was uploading yesterday's video from the camera to my laptop, which was taking forever, then converting it to WMV and a smaller file.  When that finished, I set it to upload to my blog, and fell asleep, 08:30.
She called 0915, and I wasn't so asleep that I didn't hear it, and I answered.
She was done at the VA; it didn't take as long as either of us anticipated.
She was trying to figure out what to do with Herself, and I went back to sleep.
Not for long, as I woke up in 45 minutes, needing to pee, and wanting a snack.
I went back upstairs,  saw that the video had uploaded to my blog, and started watching it, when She walked in, to my great surprise.
She told me that She had decided to come over and do some cleaning in the kitchen.
I went back to sleep, and woke up around 13:45, to find Her asleep, next to me.
She woke up, too, and we began ...getting friendly.
And She unlocked me.
I was aroused enough that the metal ring at the base of my cock was NOT coming off, and so She left it on, and as I lay on my back, She straddled and mounted me.

Eventually, She stopped, having had enough.  I was close, so close....  getting there... guess it will happen in time....

It was time for Her to go get R at work, and I went with Her downstairs, to Her car.... She told me to lock myself up.  I said I would, once the erection subsided enough that I could fit it in the cage.

I went back to sleep, from 1530 to 17:45.
I was walking the dog when She gave me Her daily 18:00 "You awake?" call.

I went back inside, showered,  locked myself up, and sent Her a picture of it, which She seems to like, as 'proof'.


And then, off to work.

To find out, we were a man down on my shift.  The only guy at work was leaving as I came in, so I'd be along through the shift, and I had to deal the night work, and finish the set up for the next day.

Lately, I've been  spending chatting with Her on g-chat while at work.
This time, She had an evening errand to run,  and once She returned home,  we did chat a bit, and She went to bed around 2230- 2300,  quite early by Her usual standards.

At midnight or so, came the following text exchange:
Her "Finally!"
Me  "Hmm?"
Her  "Sex!"   <apparently, sex between Her and R has been rather infrequent, lately.
Me  "Oh."
Her "Oh? That's all you can say?"
Me  "Well, it's been such a long time...."  I was referring to how long it's been since She had sex with ME, but no matter, it go missed...
Her "Ten days"
Me  "Then, congratulations, I guess"
Her  "Ok"

I cannot help the way I feel.   I WANT to feel joy in Her receiving pleasure from others, but it's not a feeling that comes easily or readily.
Honestly, the above exchange felt like a punch in the gut.

I KNOW She is poly.
I knew it, going into this relationship.  My eyes were open.
I don't want to be in a position of pretending it's not happening.
WHEN She has other physical relations, I don't want Her to keep it from me for the sake of my feelings.
My thinking is, the more I hear about such occasions, the more accustomed to it, the more inured to it, I will become,  to the point of being able to take pleasure in Her pleasure.

BUT...  for right now....
She is MY fiancee!
And I know, my internal reaction was something like:  "You are getting married to ME, why are you FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE?"

Goddammit, I know the story, I know the situation, I knew what it was going into this, I knew what it was going to be.
Doesn't mean I have to LIKE it, each and every time.
It's going to take some ...getting used to.

I hope She understands....   my reaction, when She tells me about Her sex life away from me, will not always be one of joy and happiness.

Scorecard:
Cigarettes  6
Days since O :  21 1/4
Hours locked  93 1/2 then a break then 5 1/2









No comments:

Post a Comment