Friday, August 23, 2013

Aug 22

....home,  about 0630.
LONG dog walk...  Cookie's choice, not mine.
Back in,  feeding the animals, making my dinner.... scooping the litter box, and She called me at 0735, wondering why I had not called Her yet.
"My hands are full of litter...so to speak."
"Oh, um..."
"I'll be upstairs and call you, in like 5 minutes."
"Okay."

So I got upstairs, and situated, and called Her back....and She told me how Her morning had gone so far, which started with Her frantically running around looking for Her purse and car keys,  only to find out, some ten minutes or more later, that R had so helpfully taken them outside, and was waiting in the car for Her....he just neglected to tell Her that he was doing so.
This led to Her venting some frustration.... which led to a conversation between Her and him, about how the other member of the household spent so much time, when She was with me, planting ideas in his head that just aren't true,  but he is still having trouble dealing with it all.

We continued talking until She arrived at a restaurant to have breakfast before going to another appointment, and we rang off.
I had my dinner, because the rising sun was shining directly into my bedroom, it was making it too hot to be able to sleep, even with the wall  unit a/c on, and I went into the play room, to sleep...around 0830.
I knew She was coming over, to do some hair touch up, but She had said She wouldn't try to wake me.
I woke up by myself, around 13:30, with Her laying next to me.
With the sun overheard, or starting to shine into THIS room, I suggested we move into the bedroom.
We did, and ...WMS ensued.
With the heretofore usual result of Her enjoying immensely, and I did, but no happy outcome for me.

I respectfully requested She be on Her way, so I could go back to sleep.
She dressed, and ..... Little S was talking to me.
"I want a Heath bar."
"Sorry, honey, I'm all out.  I had some stressful few days,and devoured 'em all."
"Ohhh..."  Then she looked at the bruises on the front of my thighs...."Did She do that?"
"Yeah...."
"Was She MEAN to you?"
"No, I would not call it 'mean'.  I needed it, I deserved it."
"Did you cry?"
"No, I didn't cry."
"Okay...."
We gathered some clothes to take down to the laundry room....and went downstairs, got some other stuff out of the dryer for her to take home, put clothes in the washer.... and she went on to her car, and was on her way.
I went upstairs, ate a couple stale cupcakes,  and went back to sleep, 1600
Up at 1745, and let Her know by text that I was up,  so that She did not HAVE to call me at 1800, but could if She wanted to, and She did.
We talked a bit, then I showered,  got ready, and went to work.

While I was at work, She came online  23:00 or so...and we chatted about plans for today,  like when I thought I would be at Her house,  what should She make for dinner, will I pick up R at work,  and spent a while, figuring out Saturday morning, mostly about when we thought we should get up, and leave, and try to arrive at LAX for a friggin' 0620 flight.

We decided an UP time would be 02:15 (Oh Em GEE!), trying to leave the house at 0300......

She said 'Good Night...' and I went back to work,  or that's what I call it, since I get paid to do it here.

Scorecard
Cigarettes   4
DSLO   36 1/4
H Un    324


2 comments: