Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 3

Writing this late  Monday night, so memories are a bit  ....dim...

Awake 0900, I think....  morning chores, back into bed, and we spent most of the morning,
into the afternoon...
well...
having sex, to use the least emotionally-charged phrase I know.

I still was unable to have a happy outcome, but the pleasure I saw Her getting from it was quite good enough for me.

In time, we decided we had to get up, and get moving, for other events for the evening.

After showering, I was locked up, around 17:00, and we dressed, and headed to Her house.

There, She picked out suitable clothes for Herself, and for me, for that night's party at The Dungeon, and with R in Her car, and me solo in mine, we first set out for a pre-party dinner.

After dinner, we caravaned to The Dungeon,  and street parked.

On the street, I stripped out of the shorts and shirt I wore, and put on the tight black blouse and short mini-skirt She gave me, over the lace-top stay up stockings I was wearing, and we went on, inside.

After some mingling, She asked me, "Ready?"
"Yes, Mistress."

In a side room, we found an open station with a St Andrews cross, and She went to get our toy bags, with two words said over Her shoulder: "Get naked."
I did so, and leaned up, and against the cross.
She returned, and .... set about beating my buttocks with ...whatever...She pulled out of the toy bag.
With my back turned, and while mostly looking at the wall, I couldn't see what She was using, or when it was coming. 
There was blood, only because of a weak spot or two on my skin that simply have not totally healed.
She cleaned me up, and cleaned Her toys, and in a moment of feeling gastric distress, excused Herself while telling me to clean the station, and get dressed.
I did so, and waited for Her return, on an nearby couch.
She came back, then we went outside, to sit around the open fire, and mingle and talk.
We went back inside, continuing to do the same (mingling and talking).
We were in the main room, in a mostly uncrowded darkish corner,  near a couple easy chairs and a spanking bench, and She asked, "Do you want some more?"
And.... I dislike choices. I really do.  I can make choices, decisions, for myself, but as a submissive, a slave, when I'm with my Mistress, I want, I need... to be told what to do.
If She really wants it to seem like a choice, maybe say, "I'd like to continue beating you, would that be okay?"  in which case, I'd feel open to express my feeling about it.
So what I'd previously decided, (and come to find out, a decision She's not too terribly fond of) is that when She gives me a choice in a situation where I don't want to make a choice, I will flip a coin....even if I don't have one, handy.
So, in this case, She watched as I flipped an imaginary coin, looked at it, and said, "No, thank you."
Which is also a part of my strategy. If She is going to FORCE me to make a choice, I'm going to go with the one I consider least agreeable or least expected.  In this case, I assumed either She wanted to beat me, or assumed I wanted to be beaten some more, and I chose against it.
Anyway, She said, simply, 'Okay' or just nodded, or raised an eyebrow, I don't remember which, and that was the end of it.
Except that, after a very few minutes, Little S emerged...  and smiled, and looked at me, and asked, "Did you bring your sticks?"
And by that, she meant, the short canes that she likes to 'play' with.
I said, yes, I brought one.  And she told me that M had brought riding crops that had never been used, and then showed me.
"Wanna play?" she asked.
I smiled, "Okay."
"Get nakey!"
I did, and said, "Where?"
And she had me on knees and elbows, straddling the bench in front of us.
And she began beating me, with cane and crops and I don't know what all.... at one time, climbing up, straddling and sitting on my back, facing my bottom, and beating my bottom from that position.
In time, she came around and kissed me on the mouth....
"Oh," I whispered, "Not ... S ... anymore?"
"No, honey, how you doing?"
"Oh, good, very good," I said quietly.
She continued beating me with whatever, and I was sinking, sinking....til I didn't feel it anymore....
She stopped, I didn't notice, walked away, came back, I barely noticed the latex glove on Her right hand, as She went behind me...   and began, inserting finger, fingers into my anus.
She reached a stopping point, and told me to ...relax.
I did, or I tried, and She was able to get Her whole hand inside, past all the knuckles.
I told Her I felt like my bladder was about to let go.
She said, She was milking me.
She withdrew Her hand....
I was...gone...deep.
She went to clean up.  I just ..stayed there.
She came back, and helped me get up.
I was able to get to my feet, using the bench for support, then leaned up against a cabinet, holding on with both hands.
After a few minutes, She led me to the restroom... as I followed behind Her, my hands on Her shoulders.
In the restroom, She led me to, had me sit on a toilet, and left me to finish.
She helped me clean up, and dress, and gently led me back to a couch, where I sat on Her left, and R sat on Her right, and we just watched the ongoing party.... and I do believe I dozed off, or passed out for a bit, not sure which.
I came to, we talked a bit, and She said, "I should make you get on your knees and service Me."
"Mmmm..." I said.
"Well?"
"Just waiting for You to tell me to..."
"Do it."
And I got on my knees, and She pulled up Her skirt, and opened Her legs, and I began licking Her pussy, and listened to Her moans of pleasure, until She told me to stop, and I got up, and sat back down next to Her.

After a while, it seemed like, time to go....  and we gathered our bags, and headed to our cars.
On the street,  I stripped out of the party clothes, put on my vanilla clothes, and we went back to the restaurant where we had dinner, for dessert.

Then we went back to our cars, where we were going our separate ways to separate homes.

This was our 63 day (or so) celebration, as our first date was at a party at this dungeon, on June 1.

Scoreboard:
cigarettes  0  (zero, none,  zip)
Days since O  17 1/4  (but not for lack of trying...)
Hours locked   7




No comments:

Post a Comment