Monday, August 5, 2013

August 2

In the course of the night I was so frustrated by our failure to come to a conclusion in the discussion, that I began planning to wait til She was asleep, then get up, pack up, and go home, and leave Her a note, "Until we learn how to communicate"

She woke up as, Tigress, and... began biting me, chest to groin, and I would not say "playfully".
I think Her intent was to get a reaction, but my intent was not to show a reaction, and She stopped.

We then finished the conversation, deciding that any Thursday I stay over, I would be R's morning driver.
A bit later, I was talking to Little S again, and told her, I was thinking about leaving, but it was all settled.

More sleep, then up, and I took R to work and returned.

I took a shower, She took a shower, and we went out on our first errand.

Two hours of waiting for a 10 minute conference later, we returned to Her home; She put together a shopping list, and I went to the market for what She needed, while She tended to other matters, and I returned.

Then we set out for other errands and appointments... and ran smack dab into yet another traffic snafu on the local freeway.
It turned out to be due to a rather bad-looking traffic accident, and once we got past it, we made good time.

First stop was a department store, where I had been notified they were ready, and we picked up OUR RINGS for our special date in September.

Then we went to Her beautician, where I was honored to be allowed to watch as She was waxed for hair removal in a rather intimate area.

Then, we picked up R, at work, and returned home, with Her dozing in the seat next to me, while I was almost dozing while driving.

At Her house,   I got to take a nap, while She started dinner.

After awhile, it was ready:  scrumptious meatballs in  muishroom sauce, over rice.
We were GOING to watch "Dexter" while we ate, but somehow, the Showtime Network had been deleted from Her home cable line up, so we found something else to watch.

After dinner, we packed up, and headed to my house.

Shortly after arrival,  She said, She had made a new decision:  whenever we were alone together, just the two of us, She would allow me to be UNlocked.
And, so, after having me 'get naked', She unlocked me, around 23:00.
Then She sat on the bed in the playroom, and had me get over Her lap, for some OTK paddling or hairbrush, or whatever She was using.
We moved into my bedroom, and watched Dexter from my DVR.

I think we went to sleep around 03:00.

Scoreboard:
Cigarettes   3
Days since last O:  16 1/4
Hours locked...  79 1/2 (up to 23:00)










No comments:

Post a Comment