Wednesday, August 7, 2013

on Enforced Chastity

It's been a few hours short of 3 weeks since my last Orgasm.
I've been locked in chastity ALMOST the entire time, and I'm feeling a bit like this:




Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just  saying what IS.

To keep me locked up, was a joint decision between M and myself.
She enjoys having the control over me.
I enjoy giving Her the control.

I have spent SO many years satisfying myself through masturbation, that it seems like I've trained my mind and body to ONLY cum via masturbation, and THAT is a mind/body set that I, that WE, are trying to break.

I am locked to ....avoid masturbation.
I say "avoid"  because,  even though She has 'The Key",  I still have one, also, and She knows I have one, and if I didn't, I could pick this useless lock inside of 3 minutes.
If we were really worried about security, we'd go with plastic numbered locks, but we are not.
The lock and the device are constant reminders of my resolve, of our resolve, that I will not seek orgasm through masturbation, but only through our times of ... having sex.

In our private times together, She will unlock me,  knowing that I would not masturbate in Her presence.

I have a love/hate relationship with this... cage,  very mixed emotions about it.

It bothers me because I 'think' I should have ...my freedom.
But, once I became Her slave, I gave up any right to claim that.
As my Mistress, She 'could' decide to keep me locked for...  whatever length of time She might choose, but She does not do that, has not done that, for which I am happy.
And I know, it's for my own good.  Without the cage, I know myself well enough, that I don't have all that much will or won't power when it comes to self stroking.

I must, I will, learn to accept this, and let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment