Monday, August 19, 2013

Aug 16, 17, 18

Well, here we go....my last journal ended with Thursday night, so let's see how much of the last three days I remember....

Aug 16....  Up early...0630 or so, and I took R to work, while She had the opportunity to sleep in. (one cigarette on the way there)
Back at the house, (two cigarettes on the way back) 0800 or so, and She was awake, on the computer.

I took a shower, and She made breakfast.

She made an appointment with Her insurance agent, and we figured out our schedule for the day.

I have no idea what we did up until then, but we left the house around 13:00, arrived at Her agent's office at 13:30, and took care of combining our insurances.
Then to a pharmacy to pick up needed prescriptions.
Then to Her post office to pick up Her mail in a the box...
Then to Smart & Final for needed supplies for tonight's dinner meeting...
Then to one doctor's office to pick up some form, then we took it to another medical building.
Then to R's place, to pick him up from work.
Then we dropped R off at the dinner meeting place, to give him time to start set up, and we returned to Her home, (she allowed me to have once cigarette in the car, on the way) to gather stuff we would need for the night, while She continued final preparations for the dinner.
In the midst of this, Her son was having a medical emergency, and we, She, had to tend to that, until we felt it was safe to leave.
We made our way to the dinner meeting place, and went in.
We went in,  and I felt the panic that sets in from meeting new people in a new place, and I went back to the car, and had my 5th (final) cigarette for the day.
She came to get me, and we sat down to dinner.
I finished.   She Saw that look on me, and took me outside, to someplace quiet, to give me a chance, to settle down and compose myself, then took me into the library/tv room, where I sat on the floor, and went into meditation.
She came in to check on me.
After a while, I was able to get up, and go back into the dining room.
Everybody finished, and went into the main meeting room, which was closed to non-members.
I helped R clean up, and set up for dessert.
Once done, I went out to sit in my car, and just... relax.
Someone closed and locked the gate, and I couldn't get back in. Oh well.
She came out after me, and I went in, and we snacked on cupcakes.
We cleaned up, packed up everything, and said our goodbyes.
Then we set off, making our way to my house.
I was ...tired... and grouchy about the traffic I was navigating through, and it came out in conversation.
So at some point, in a response to something I said, She said, "You're being a pissant, and I don't want to argue with you."
This did not sit well with me, and it put me in a bad mood for some time to come.

Scorecard:
cigarettes  5
Days since O  30 1/4
Hours Unlocked  180

Aug 17
At my house....   First we watched an episode of Dexter, one that She and I had seen, but R had not, then we started on the next episode.
She and I fell asleep about half way through, though R said, he did see the whole thing.
Then we went to our beds,  She and I in the other room, R asleep on the bed in the main bedroom.
It was just that...sleep, as it came pretty fast to all of us.

Awake...I 'm not sure..... 08 or 0830, I guess....and Little S had come out.
She asked if she wanted me to use 'the sticks' on me, and I declined.
She could tell that 'something was wrong', and she asked, and I finally said, "She called me a pissant,and I just didn't like it."
"So tell her..."
"I'm not going to tell Her..."
Then I grabbed the triangular cushion, rolled over on my stomach on it, and propped myself up on it, and waited.
She went to the wall, pulled down a couple of sticks (canes) and began whacking my butt with it.
After awhile, she felt better, and I felt better and worse,  and she told me to get up.
In the meantime, she went in the other room, where R was awake, and found out that R was upset...even jealous, over the amount of time that She was spending with me, so that was something to be sorted out.
Then, She reemerged, and I told Her how I felt about the whole "pissant" thing, and the context in which it was used, and She apologized.

We all dressed, and went out to breakfast.
Leaving, I stopped for a couple e-cigarettes, and we headed to Her house.
There, we got out,  She went in to have a private chat with R about what happened that morning, we packed a few things, along with Cookie, and started back to my place.
I was playing a CD of a compilation of one of my (our) favorite musical groups....  and during one track, I noticed Her having an ... odd... reaction, so I nudged Her..."You okay?"
She turned and smiled, "I'm not having a seizure, if that's what you mean...."
The light dawned, and I mouthed, "Oh..."
She had previously told me, in prior years, She had been conditioned to have a special reaction to certain songs, and apparently, we had come across one of them.   And She told me, there was at least one other song on that CD to which She would react in much the same way.
We arrived at my place, and She said, 'Bring a sharp knife upstairs.'
I did, and I watched, as She began trimming and carving some ginger root.
Once it was ready, and I was naked, She inserted a  plug-shaped piece in my ass, then a smaller sliver in my urethra,  and watched as I enjoyed the resulting sensations.
She sent me off to the bathroom to clean up a bit, and I returned, and She laid back, and spread Her legs, inviting me to place some ginger slivers in some intimate places, and I did.
After a bit of that, we were... having intercourse.
With the ...up to now...usual result....  me losing my erection somewhere on the way, without cumming.
We stopped, resting,  then started up again,  same result....
Then we dressed, and went out to dinner.
And we returned, and watched the episode of Dexter that we both fell asleep during, then we watched the next one.
Then we fell asleep...around 23:30.

Scorecard
Cigarettes    0
Days since O  31 1/4
Hours Unlocked  204

Aug 18.
Awake 0730...
Seems like there was a morning attempt at sex, but I'm not sure now.... (seriously)
Up and showered and dressed, and out we went to service at my church.
I've been wanted Her to meet my favorite Reverend there, and She finally did, and that was good.
Then we went to a 99c store on the way home, for supplies, and stopped by CVS for my prescription, but the one I needed wasn't ready, and we returned home.
We were there to change clothes for the party, but first She wanted to mark me some.
So, naked on the bed, She bit me, hard, in various, and some intimate places, and I grimaced, gritted my teeth, and clutched the sheets.....
....She wants to know, not just a dry history or recital of events, but my reactions.
    So I'll say, this hurts LIKE HELL ...   I don't scream when it's happening. At most, I think, I've let out an UNGGHH ...  and thrashed or kicked my feet a bit...  but the pain in the after-glow is so delicious,  I can't imagine begging Her to not do it.
   We got up and dressed, and went to the HSG party at a nearby dungeon.
    We checked in, said hello to people we knew, and sat down, inside, and listened to a presentation or two.
Then came time for 'musical laps'.  She volunteered to be a Top, I volunteered to be a Bottom, but as the only male volunteer, I was left out, as was She, and this group was only going to be Male Tops and Female bottoms.
 When that ended, it was announced that it was open play time.
 She found a suitable spanking bench in one corner, and told me to strip down and get ready.
I did so, and knelt on the bench.
She went to work on my bottom and thighs with the two paddles, wooden spoon, and leather tawse, that we brought,  and added to that a rubber flogger that another Mistress provided....
And in the course of the session, She had that Mistress use the flogger while She held my head...
It was the strokes to my lower cheeks and backs of my thighs that brought up a level of pain intensity that was .... beyond words, driving me into subspace.




Bite mark!


When She told me to get up, stand up, I did, and my knees buckled, and I collapsed on the floor, and She held me awhile..
I was finally able to get up, and sit on a large padded stool...and I just sat there.... still drifting.

After awhile, we went outside to sit....
Then, we went home.

We undressed, lay down on the bed...and fell asleep for at least an hour.

Then we had to start moving, getting dressed, packing up Her stuff,  and I went down with Her to Her car, and watched Her leave, and I got my stuff together, and went to work.

We exchanged a few wall posts and messages on FL.
In one, She said that She does not think I need enforced chastity to keep me from masturbating, I seem to be doing well on an honor system, and I agreed.
I pointed out that I think She enjoys having the control, and holding the key, when I am locked up, and if She wants to go that way, from time to time or whenever, that IS Her prerogative.
Her current decision, is that I am not to be locked up, at LEAST until our return from a trip to MD, this coming weekend, at which time She'll reconsider the decision.
I am fine with that, or whatever decision She makes. 
Before Her, I used chastity devices as a method to stop incessant masturbating.
Well, I have stopped.  It is now my fervent desire, to be able to retrain my body and my mind, to cum during intercourse, not from masturbating. 
So, I don't think I NEED enforced chastity.
On the other hand, I do like turning over the control to Her, and I know that She enjoys having that control, and holding the key.
Very mixed emotions.
Maybe we'll be able to figure out a compromise, with some time (days) in chastity, and some... not.

New rule for this week, starting today:
 Daily cigarette limit :   4

Cigarettes today :   2
Days since O  32 1/4
Hours UNlocked  228

















No comments:

Post a Comment