Thursday, August 1, 2013

July 31

I'll be fairly brief on this one, as not much of import to report:

Other than...
after not much sleep on Tuesday, I went to work, then went home,
walked the dog, fed the animals,
and sat down,  some minutes before my regular 0730 call to Her...and fell asleep.
Slept through the alarm on my phone at 0729.
Slept through Her, calling me at 08something and 0825... following by a couple texts.
I think the 2nd text woke me, enough to call Her back.
I think I heard tears in Her voice, of relief, that I was okay.... as I explained, I was just so tired, I fell asleep.
She said, 'okay' and told me to go back to sleep, which I did.

Must have been tired..woke up once at 1530, long enough to go back to sleep,  and then up with my alarm at 1715.
Spoke to Her on the phone briefly at 1745, as She was about to go down for a nap, then I got ready and went to work

For a crazy fuckin busy night....well, not so much the night, but the set up for the next day (today) as in terms of volume, it's one of the busiest days my company has ever had.

We chatted via text and g- for a couple hours, though...  then She went back to get a couple more hours sleep.

No new emotional trauma or problems or questions to speak of
Looking forward to getting off work, going home to take care of chores, then heading down to spend a couple days with Her.

Scorecard as of midnight:

Cigarettes :  8
Days since last O :   14 1/4
Hours locked up:    32 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment