Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 30

OFF work  0600, went home, took care of chores,  started some laundry, took a shower,  called Her on Her cell.
She was not far away from my house.
She pulled up, I jumped in, we went to a local diner for breakfast.
We ordered, and were being served, when Her 'Little', (S) took over.
I always enjoy talking to S.
I have no great fondness for children. I've never had any, I helped raise a couple step-sons, then later, a young girl from my live-in girlfriend, but none of those were young.
But, S, I really enjoy talking to. 
She is precocious, and quite often, blurts out little secrets that J or M would not otherwise tell me.
And, she has a bit of a sadistic streak.
She's given me a harder caning than M ever has.   Hard enough that I was yelling for J to 'come out'.
(I must point out, it was due to much wrapping, with strokes landing on the side of my thighs, and on my lower back, above the buttocks,  and quite rapid fire.  I've pointed out to her, if she wants to play with me in the manner again, she will have to slow down, and aim strokes to land across my buttocks.)
Then we returned to my place.
She was still ...Little, S, so there wasn't going to be any 'fooling around'.
Which was okay, it was well into my normal bedtime.
We undressed, and lay down on the bed together, and went to sleep, around 10:00.

We woke up, oh 12:15ish.   Little was gone, She was J.
In a very small amount of time, She unlocked me, and we began lovemaking.
It lasted ... awhile....   and yet... once again.... I was not able to cum myself,  although She certainly seemed to be enjoying Herself.
We stopped, and talked for a bit.... on such topics as how to get Her to 'cum on demand' ... which I won't share here,  and a secret that S shared, about the first time, and how, J knew She was in love with me.
After awhile, we started....lovemaking, again.
She became...somewhat ... satisfied,  and again, I failed to cum.
Ah well.
Just the same, I really enjoy the look about Her, the look in Her eyes, when She is enjoyed Herself so much,  and I'm deriving my pleasure from that, and feeling satisfied.
Then, it was time to jump up, as She had to go get R at work.
She told me, She trusted me to lock myself up, and I walked Her down to Her car, and watched Her leave.
Back upstairs, I locked myself up, had a snack, and went to sleep about 15:45.
And up at 17:30.
Walked the dog,  took a shower,  got self ready, got in the car, and called Her, and we talked most of my way to work.
She asked, "Did you lock yourself up?"
"Yes."  ..What, you don't trust me?
"Send a picture to my email, when you get a chance."
"Will do."


This is what I took, inside my office, and sent to Her.

The pressing agenda for the evening, was to figure out a hotel for September, and once we did that, we'd book the chapel.
She started working on it, then I took over.

After a while, I've got us booked into Circus Circus, and the Chapel booked.
Now, to count down the days.

Later, we were chatting in G-chat.
I mentioned,  "Oh, Moonburn is this Saturday...'
 "Yeah, so?"
"Since I'll be home alone...."
"Yeah, so?"
"Oh, nothing..."
"You just wanted to let me know that Moonburn is on Saturday?"
"Yeah... and I did, and now you know, that's all."
"Okay."
"Okay."
.... then...
"Do you want to go?:"
"I was thinking about it for a minute, but not now."
"If you want to go, I'm not adverse to it.... I just  need you to be forthcoming, and ASK."
"Okay...but, I don't want to go."
"So, what will you do instead..."
"Chores, housework, shopping..."

Bumping heads:  She wants me to ask for .... whatever 'it' might be.
But, I despise 'asking'.  I have a very strong fear of rejection.
The fear of being told "no" to any request almost always overrides the possible benefit I might derive from a 'yes'.
Ergo, I am very unlikely to ever ask, or make a request, for something, when I am uncertain of the probability of a 'yes' answer.

Scoreboard. as of midnight:
Cigarettes   8
Days since O:  13 1/4
Hours in chastity:  8.5






No comments:

Post a Comment