Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 10 C = 9

She woke up at 3:30 or 4, and we exchanged texts, then I just called Her on the phone while I was working.
We hung up, a bit before 5, and I finished my work details.
At 5:50 She sent a text:  "Can I sleep with you today, I don't want to be alone..."
I replied, "Sure..."

Off work, I went home, and took care of business,  had my dinner, and met Her downstairs, as She pulled into my carport.
She said, She was going to continue cleaning my washer, and I suggested She let it go this time, that I wold take care of it while She was away, and She decided that was reasonable enough, and She put a load in my washer, and we went on upstairs.
I was feeling quite sleep deprived, and had every intention of ... just sleeping, as I stripped naked and lay down on the bed, and as She stripped to underwear, and lay down beside me.

Well, you know,  there was something about laying next to a warm, sexy woman that made me feel a lot less tired....   I might have napped an hour here or there...   during which I did get up to go with Her to move one load from washer to dryer, and put a second load in washer....
And She received a text or two, and a phone call or two that She had to handle...
And we engaged in intercourse at least three different times.  
Not yet and not during these times, have I been able to climax during intercourse. 
My erection seems to be lasting longer each time, so I am confident, I will be able to, soon enough.
Nor am I disappointed by the failure, as I have felt satisfied after each attempt. 

One interesting bit of conversation that occurred had to do with how She feels in Her current living quarters situation, and how She feels oppressed by it.
This melded together in a conversation we started having, about us, together in a 24/7 relationship.

I had mentioned to Her, early in this conversation, that I would not want to live with Her, until She formally collared me, but that was before I saw the living-together as a possibility of happening anytime soon.
As we talked more about it, I have backed down on that particular requirement.
She mentioned knowing somebody that has or knows of a house for rent in the South Bay area, that if shared by us, would be significantly less expensive that what what we are currently paying combined, and I suggested She try to get more details.

We discussed chastity, some more.
I told Her, my ideal would be, to only have use of my penis in Her presence, that She should keep me locked up, and hold the key,  and I should only be unlocked when I am with Her, IF She chooses to, and She thought that to be an idea worthy of consideration.

The afternoon passed, and it was time for Her to go pickup Her SO at work.
We showered together,  and I went downstairs with Her to see Her off.
Her clothes in the dryer were not fully dry, so I told Her, I  would bring them with me, Thursday morning.
She departed, and I went back upstairs, to get 2 hours sleep before getting up for work.

She called me, a few minutes after 6, probably a very good thing, as I don't think I heard my six o'clock alarm at all.
I got up, moved around, dressed, walked the dog, and went to my car, and came to work.

Sometime after I was at work, we began exchanging texts,  and I asked Her to send me flight information, so I could take care of seating and wheelchair arrangements, and print Her boarding passes.

Good time to mention, that She is heading East, for a conference,  so I will be going to Her house Thursday morning, and hanging around, until I take Her to the airport for a 21:25 red-eye flight. She'll be gone all of Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and returning Monday night, while I'm at work.

Getting Her seating arrangements on the Jet Blue website was an exercise in futility and frustration, so I finally just called ... and managed to get seating taken care of for all four legs of Her trip, along with wheelchair requests to get Her to each gate, then I printed her boarding passes. 

We exchanged 'good night' texts, around 01:00.

I know She reads this blog... She might be the only person that reads this blog...  so I can write this, and wait for Her feedback, later:

1.  As mentioned previously,  when I had no inkling that it might happen soon, I told Her that I would want to be formally collared prior to living together.
    I have backed down on that.   I would be happy to share quarters with Her, and let the formal collaring, If it is to happen,  happen when we both know its the proper time for it.

2.  If She REALLY wants to get out from under the oppression, where She currently lives, how about MY place?   She and her SO could have the master bedroom, Her youngest could have the second bedroom, and I could sleep/live in the living room.  I used to do exactly that, for years. 
Yes, a great deal of clean up would be required, and I am more than willing to do that. (It needs to be done, anyway).   Just something to consider, and think about the pros and cons, before ... rejecting it out of hand.

I think, I'm done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment