Tuesday, July 9, 2013

From Sarah Jameson

I'm on a mailing list from Sarah Jameson, from the "male chastity blog"  
For a while, I was getting notes daily from her, which I posted on  "Desires...."
This is the first note, in some weeks. And seems interesting, considering my current status and position.

"I know... I've been quiet for a while.
But that's not to say I've been idle. Nope... I've been helping Himself with a humongous heap of projects for his clients and collaborating with Nookie, she of She's In Control fame on another guide for you, Slave to Her Whim.
If you've ever wanted to know what it's like to be a slave and the A to Z "How To" of servitude then Slave to Her Whim is going to turn your world upside down.
You'll be able to get your hands on it from Thursday and you'll not want to hang around, because there will be a strictly limited number available at the special launch. As always you'll have my unconditional lifetime money-back guarantee to ensure your -- and Her -- complete satisfaction.
So watch this space ;-)
In His Chastity,
Sarah xxx
P.S. I've been a very bad girl recently. Very, very bad. But John loved every minute of it. So I just might be tempted to do it again.
We'll see ;-)  " 

No comments:

Post a Comment