Monday, July 8, 2013

June 24

As all 7 followers of this blog might know by now,  the only form of sex in which I engage,  at least that ends in orgasm,  is masturbation, and it's been that way for me for well over a decade.
And, in time, I came to the realization that I spent way too much time in self pleasurement, spending entire days off from work in stroking, edging, bringing myself to the brink, slowing down, building back up,  then allowing myself the release...  then feeling the shame and annoyance with myself with wasting so much damn time.
That realization resulted in an experimental period with chastity devices, starting Oct 1, 2012.
I went through a good three and a half months of self imposed chastity.
Admittedly, when one is self-locked,  playing keep-away with the key is an interesting game.
And, I'm a semi-skilled locksmith, and found out early on, I can quickly pick the little locks with which the devices came equipped.
What I decided for myself, was to keep the key in the glovebox of my car.
That way, I would at least have to think for a minute, before I went and fetched the key,  and it worked well enough for what I wanted to accomplish.
When I finally 'came out', which is to say, start acting on my masochistic desires,  I rewarded myself by coming out of chastity.
There was the month of March, when I was locked in a device, under the orders of a Top, who was seeing me off and on, at the time,  which ended April 1, and I haven't toyed with chastity much since.
Then I met my Mistress.
Our first agreement was to be steady play-partners; She would be someone I could count on, to play with me at parties, etc.
Very quickly, this relationship morphed into me becoming Her submissive,  accompanied by, amongst other things, a  detailed schedule of when I could masturbate.
And just a week later, the relationship morphed again, into me become Her sempiternal slave, accompanied by different guidelines for my self-pleasurement.
Current guidelines are:
For any week, starting Sunday, through Saturday, I may engage in masturbation, for up to twenty minutes, on any day, but I may only cum three times during the week, and not on any two consecutive days.
For the week that started yesterday, yesterday in the afternoon, I masturbated to orgasm in the early afternoon, with visions of my session with her from the wee hours of the morning running through my head.
Then, I got it in my head to try out a new chastity device that I had acquired a few weeks prior, one that came with a ball clamp and anal plug, but a bitch to put together, because it uses tiny little screws.
It took about an hour to get it put together, and on and in me, and when I returned to my bedroom, and my phone, I saw I had missed a text from Her, and I replied with something like, sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was locking it up ...
She asked me to explain, and I said, I was putting on a chastity device, so that I wouldn't be tempted to do anything until Wednesday.
She said, "Did you ask me?"
"Um, no, we did not discuss this..."
"Take it off, I expect self control."
"Yes, Mistress."
A few minutes later:
"It is done, Mistress."
"Thank you.  You may call Me if you feel out of control."

Now, honestly, I don't get OUT of control. I often masturbate out of habit, more than anything, and certainly not from a sense of arousal.
If, when, I'm told not to, I won't, simple as that.  I was just trying this new device, that I had laying around, that I had not tried on, prior to this.

A question that rattles around in my head is, what if I hadn't told Her then, or long after the fact, or not at all?
What lesson am I taking from this?
If I want to do something like this, should I do it and not tell Her?
Or would a better lesson be, if an doubt ... about ANYthing.... ask Her.

On a different note, but same subject, I don't consider these guidelines as restrictive at all; in fact, I desire such guidelines, to keep me from reverting to my old habits of engaging in long, pointless sessions of self-pleasurement.
I'm thinking about recommending to hHer, restricting my such activities on my days off.
I work 4 x 10, which means I have three days off,  currently Sun-Tue, with Wed-Sat working.
I'd recommend, She restrict my orgasm allowance to either zero or one on my off days, with the balance available on my work days.
And of course, if She chooses to allow me any more,  under Her watch and guidance, that is Her decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment