Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 23

Another full day away from M, but we talked and exchanged texts quite a bit, and chatted extensively while I've been at work.

New development from a chat during the day:
 Weekend custody ...of Her!
Which is to say, something to the effect of, on Thursdays after I get off from work, I'll go to Her place ...for the night, and on Friday, after She/we/I have gotten R back from work in the afternoon, She and I will come back to my place for the night, and I will take Her back home sometime Saturday. 
Then I'll be alone Saturday night, and get to Service on Sunday, and have the afternoon free, before going to work Sunday night.

Another new development:
 We already have trips planned, to go to Chicago, 2nd weekend in August, and 3rd weekend in September.
Now, we've just added, going to Maryland, 4th weekend in August.

Scorecard:

Cigarettes = 9

6 1/4 days  since last O
5 1/2 days in chastity


No comments:

Post a Comment