Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13 C = 9 still in chastity

My alarm went off at 9,  as I was planning to go to a meditation class.
I woke up again, when She called at 10:45, and I had the presence of mind to say "Happy Birthday" as I sat up.
We talked, and exchanged texts, up to when I was getting in the car to start my errands around 13:00.
Comic book store, where I picked up four weeks worth of comics,
Staples for printer ink and paper,
Pavilion's, weekly shopping,
Smoke shop, mostly for the e-cigs I'm using to reduce regular smoking,
And home.
Everything upstairs, then out for a dog walk.
We spoke on the phone, around 2030 or so.
I did my regular reading from "The Science of Mind" then the reading for my class on Tuesday, along with with most of the written work.
Then another dog walk, and it's 23:30 right now.

Watched some more tv, while updating my bank account and blog, and to sleep at 0245.

 As of midnight,  enchaste 53 hours;  104.5 hrs since last orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment