Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 15 C = 9 Enchaste 101 hours

headed home from work 0630.   Talked to Her as She was getting up, ready to go...

We spoke a couple times, as She was leaving, while She was at Pit then again while She was on layover in Bos.
I had dinner, went to sleep.

Up around 17:30.... walked Cookie, dressed...went to work.

I checked Her flight, sent Her a text shortly after She arrived, She replied She was in baggage, waiting for Hers

An hour later, She text me, saying She was home.
We chatted awhile via text,  until She said "Goodnight" around midnight.

She's coming to see me after She drops Her SO at work, so about 8:30 at my place.

I can't wait, and neither can She, She said.

Cigarettes for the day,  9.   Enchaste as of midnight, 101 hours,  Last orgasm  162.5 hours ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment