Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 29 Coming to an agreement about me in chastity

 Here's the basic text of an email conversation we had, that indicates we've come to an agreement on me in chastity:

HER: 
"My idea was just to keep it locked when I'm not specifically using it.
It keeps me in control. ALWAYS. It means I have to make a conscious effort to have sex with you and keeps me mindful of my headspace.
Seeing you locked up really does cause my girly bits to tingle. Forbidden fruit and all...
I know you won't masturbate with me around. Mostly because sex can be available. I will even go so far as to say that I believe your sexual desire is for me only, and you'd rather have me instead of masturbating."

ME
"I think... I said, I think.... not sure, but I think...that my fear was, has been, that you'd want to keep it locked and NOT USE IT.
And weeks would pass etc etc...
Yes, I WANT you to have the control.
I'm glad that seeing me locked up turns you on.
So, given that my desire if for you and you alone,
and that you're not going to lock me up and lose the key....
but rather unlock me for ....hopefully frequent.... sessions of hot lovemaking....
and relock me, whenever, afterwards...
And reassure me, it's only being locked until...the next time....
Then I think we've come to an accord within which I won't seem miserable all of the time."

"My intention was never to keep you locked up for weeks or months at a time. Like I've said: I enjoy sex with you. I desire sex with you.
I don't think I'd ever lock you and ignore you for more than a few days to a week, and, if it was a week, I'd have a pretty good reason or explanation.
I don't believe in withholding sex as a punishment. It punishes me too. So relax!"

No comments:

Post a Comment