Monday, July 8, 2013

July 1 C = 9

July 1, slave's diary (C = 9 )

.... Then, we moved into the den, and sat on the couch, talking,  with Her leaning against me, my left arm over her shoulders,  which frequently annoyed Her sunburned back.
And ...we talked.
And revelations were, well, revealed.
How much She enjoyed, was aroused by the time we had spent sleeping together,  just sleeping, my front to her back.
And I told her how much that aroused me, that I really wanted to.... be able to ...  make love to her ...in a real man to woman way.
Considering that I've spent a dozen years NOT thinking about sex in that way...  this was quite an admission for me.
...along with, how much I care about Her, care for Her,  how much I just ... love Her.
What She has done to me...   the feelings that have emerged in our month together...  has been very nearly overwhelming...   and She admitted, she felt very nearly the same way.... in her feelings.

Whether or not 'sex' was going to happen between us?  That is a very strong line She tries to keep between Herself and Her subs.

Does it matter, to me?  Yes, I have the desire.  But still... just to have the time with Her... that's all I want, all I need, for now.

Yet, during the course of this late night, early morning conversation,  if someone did not do something to stop it, we might end up naked, rolling on the couch.
Some rationality came to us at the same time, and at 04:30 I got up to leave.
 
Made it home, with a song in my heart, at 05:30. I walked the dog, fed the cats, dealt with other things for the morning.   I knew I'd be starting on my new overnight/graveyard schedule tonight, so figured this would be a good time to adjust, by staying up til 9 or so, then sleeping til 17:00.

Early, She had given me a free hour of masturbation and cumming, in addition to the allotment I already had for the week, and I decided to use it, starting around 08:15, which is within a minute of when She called.
And we talked and we talked.... and as it turned it, She was doing to Herself on her end, what I was doing to myself.
I could hear Her gasps, and I could tell that She had succeeded where I had as yet failed.
She gave me permission, to continue past the original hour She had given... and it actually took until 10:00 for me to ...finish.
Then, I had a quick snack, took my morning pills, and went to sleep.
I was awake at 17:00,  meditated, walked the dog,  and was on the phone with her from  17:30 til 18:45 when I had to get into the shower.
Then dressed, in car, and at work at 19:30
By 21:00, we were chatting via text,  then online.... up to 02:00, when she decided maybe she could get to sleep.

9 cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment