Monday, July 8, 2013

June 30 c = 8








I am writing this quite some time after the fact  ..some 27 hours.... so details are hazy, but let's see what I remember:

I worked Saturday night...   went home, etc, got to sleep 02:50 and was up at 8, getting ready for sevice.
I attended service, then an after service seminar, from 12 to 14:30.
I went across the street for coffee, and to acquire another e-cigarette,  and to call my parents, to say hello and goodby, as they were leaving early the next morning for a long car journey, then I made my way, on the 45 mile drive to Her house.

I arrived, as She was in the midst of preparations for Sunday dinner.
I watched, and after my continuous bugging Her, She allowed me to assist by chopping and dicing onions.

Afterwards, She shooed me off to the garage, to see if I could apply my technological training to putting together some items that had fallen apart, which I managed to some degree of success.

Then I spent some time, sitting in the outside porch, chatting with another household member.

Dinner was served, and five of us sat around the table.
It was as quiet dinner, until She said, "Does anybody know the Madison?"
The RHPS reference was enough to get me laughing.

After dinner, She assigned others to clean up duties.

Then, She took me out into the garage, bringing along a plastic bath brush, acquired at a 99c store.

She sat on a long bench, and bade me lay down over her lap, and pulled down my pants, and began smacking my upper buttocks with the brush, until some part of it broke off.  Then She had me stand up,  and bend over, and smacked my buttocks some more, until another piece broke off.
She seemed satisfied and pictures of the results can be found elsewhere on this blog.
She had me wait, while she went to see if another member of the household would be interested in seeing the results, and in due time, she came back with that member, who was interested.
So I displayed, and while I did so, She knelt, and bit me, hard, on each cheek, and I flashed a huge smile of intense pleasure, while this other person looked on, grinning.

Then we went into the patio, and sat down ..and talked... and talked ...and talked...    \
Past midnight....  so, continued, next day....

One new rule that came out of these discussions ....
She wants to help me reduce, ultimately quit smoking.
I've been keeping a daily track for years, on how many a day I smoke
She asked for my previous weeks' numbers...which worked out to just over 18 a day.
She said, for the coming week, limit myself to 15.

So, at the end of each days blogs, I will note the number for that day

Cigarettes = 8

No comments:

Post a Comment