Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 24

Still not a lot to report, as the end of this day marks 3 1/4 days that I have not seen or been with Her.

One discussion we've had, had to do with chastity, specifically me being locked in it.
There was a time, months ago, when it was my fantasy to be locked up, and controlled by another person.
Now that it's been happening, I've been obviously less happy about it.
I'm pretty sure my mixed emotions have been derived from that we have two different relationships,  one of Mistress / slave, and another as man/woman. 
As Mistress / slave, I've been subject to Her whims and discipline and punishment, and it would be one emotional aspect to be locked up by Her.
The other, as man/woman, we've become quite physical, and I've had trouble understanding why She would want to lock me up, when we're... doing all that.
So, what She suggested was: She is keeping me locked up as part of the man/woman relationship, as J, not as my Mistress.
And as J, She keeps me locked up to prevent me from masturbating, so that my pleasure will only happen during our times together.
I think this is reasonable, and I'm hoping I can adapt to it well.

A few hours from now, I'll be off work, going home, taking a nap, perhaps, until She calls me, and lets me know the status of Her car, that She is taking in for service.
Then? We'll figure it out, but we have a lot of talking to do, future plans, etc.

The biggest development of the day  is that She told Her SO, R, of our engagement, and he was quite happy about it.

This will be our first weekend together, under the 'shared custody' plan, I spoke of yesterday.
...It should be quite interesting.

Scorecard:

Cigarettes  :   9

7 1/4 days since my last O
6 1/2 days locked in/up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment