Monday, July 29, 2013

July 27

Awake,  900 ish.
Up for a dog walk... and showers....
And locked up again,  10:00 ish. 
Out for breakfast.
Back home, to change clothes.
And off to a local dungeon, for the Carnal Carnival.
I watched Her get a spanking from Her Mentor.
We watched a marvelous flogging exhibition by a wonderful Mistress on Her Slave.
We went around looking around, then sat outside for awhile.
We went back inside, and She had me play a bean bag toss game, until I had won enough coupons for Her to get a stuffed animal.
And we left, and went to a supermarket for much needed grocery shopping.
In the candy aisle, Her Little came out, and had a minor meltdown, but it worked out.
Home, and time to walk the dog again.
And upstairs, for a bit of a nap.
Then we started discussing, and settled on, a wedding date.
She said, She was going to text or call R, with the news.
And ... I got upset, saying something, "Can't it wait?  This is supposed to be our time,  but it seems like You are constantly calling or texting R with every little thing."
Well....
This led to a very pointed discussion on Her part, that included multiple pinches and slaps to my body, as She reminded me that our time is Her time, for whatever She chooses to do with it, and furthermore, by the agreement, normally She would be at home on Saturday night with R anyway, and I should feel privileged to have Her with me this night....
And I said, as calmly as I could, "If you want me to take You home, I will, at anytime..."

THAT did not go over well, at all.
"You are assuming I want to go home?"
"No, I just was pointing out, that if You want to, I will take you."
"I did not say I want to go home."
"I was just saying, that if You do, I will..."
and back and forth it went.

She said, "I am so angry.... I am torn between, getting up, walking out, taking a walk.... or  turning over, and just not talking to you,   or giving you pain in ways you cannot even imagine....  but I do not want to react out of anger.... so instead, stand up, at the edge of the bed."
I did so, and She turned over, bared Her bottom, and ordered me to spank Her.
I did, and ...She started crying, not out of pain, but out of an emotional outlet.
This led to some making u time.
Then we dressed, and went out to dinner.
We returned home, and out for another dog walk.
Then upstairs, and She said, "Let's watch those instructional dvds you told me about."
Well, we watched a couple. videos, and She began interrogating me, "HOW much did you spend on this crap?"
   That did not go well for me.
We both fell asleep in the middle of the 2nd one.
...around 00:30

Scorecard...
Cigarettes 0
Since last O:  10 1/4
In chastity:   14 hours


No comments:

Post a Comment