Monday, July 22, 2013

July 19 C = 8

Up 0615, as it was my duty for the day to take Her SO to work, while She slept in.
We rolled out at 0645, I dropped SO at 0715,  stopped for coffee on the way back, arrived at Her house 8ish, gave Cookie a 20 minute walk in the neighborhood, then went on inside.
She may have expected me to climb into bed next to Her, but we had a great many things to do.
I woke Her up, made sure She was awake, and took a shower.
She got up, did the same, and we went on out, to some federal governmental office, for which She had uncomfortable dealings to tend to.  
So wait wait wait, finally had Her turn,  and we left...
I made a call, and we went to a house in a nearby city, which we were considering as a potential living place.
We spent a long time, looking around,  listening to numbers.... before leaving.
Then lunch at a restaurant ....  a stop at a friend of Hers for supplies for a meeting She had that night...
Then off to pick up the SO at work.... and back to Her house.
She produced a large metal spoon from the kitchen, and took me out into the garage, and had me bend over, for a number of painful whacks with it.
And then it was time for me to go home, mostly because I had three probably hungry felines waiting for me there, and She had the meeting to go to.
A lovely drive in Friday afternoon/evening traffic...   then I stopped at the CVS, and lo both prescriptions were ready.... then I arrived home, gave Cookie a decent walk,   settled in to catch up on a little mail and newpapers and watch the first episode of the season of my favorite tv show, The  Newsroom.

And passed it (fell asleep) around 23:30.

Scorecard
 Cigarettes  8
 54 hours since O
 36 hours (mostly) in C



No comments:

Post a Comment