Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 8 C = 10

Off work at 0600 or so, and headed home, tired as heck (lack of sleep).

Walked the dog, talked to M on the phone a while.
Went in and fed the cats, and so on, and tended to the minor chores that I could get to, while bleary eyed.

Made breakfast while talking to M some more.
Went upstairs, and plowed through Saturday, Sunday, Monday newspapers.

Leaned back on the bed, thinking I'd use on of this week's allowances of masturbation time, and fell asleep with my winkie in my hand.

Woke up some hours later to pee, and have a snack, then back to sleep, until my alarm went off at 17:00.
I sent Her a text, telling Her I was awake, and was in my meditation time.

Forty minutes later, She sent a text: "That was 40 minutes ago!"

Oops. I was out with the dog at the time, and I called.
We talked for a few minutes, then She said She was tired, and down for a nap.
We hung up, I finished the walk, went inside, took a shower, got ready for work.

I arrived at work on schedule about 19:28, and sent Her a text, as I'm supposed to do.

We exchanged texts throughout my work night, and chatted some on FL, and She slept and woke up,
and around 1 a.m., we talked on the phone.

She's coming to my place in the morning... to put in hair dye...before going to another appointment, and I have a plumber coming, almost at the same time, so that will be interesting.

At the end of our phone talk, She said, "You know, I AM going to put you in chastity, some time,  I just haven't yet because I don't want to pile too much on you too fast."
"Yes, Mistress, I understand, thank you."

Well, I SAID "thank you" but I can't honestly say it's how I feel about it.
The urge to masturbate has NOT been a driving force for me recently,  but just the same, knowing I can when I want to (within the guidelines She has given me) is some comfort, as opposed to thinking about NOT being able to when I want to.
Not to mention, not knowing WHEN She is going to do it, and not knowing for HOW LONG I might be enchaste at any given time.  
 I am borderline close to having a panic attack thinking about it......



No comments:

Post a Comment