Monday, July 8, 2013

July 6 c = 2

My alarm went off at 07:30
I woke up the 2nd time at 08:55

Her plans changed 3 times in the course of the morning.
Taking Her dog to kennel, and going to beautician, then adding taking cat to vet, changing appointment times...

It gave me time to get to supermarket for my week's shopping,  and get home, catch up on chores, and take a long shower and body shave.

She arrived with her SO, at my place about 14:30.

We went upstairs and in.
She did a preliminary inspection of my work, downstairs, then we went on up.

She had me strip, and kneel, and presented me with the new permanent collar She purchased, which I gratefully put on...or rather, She put, around my neck.

The fun began.
The line became so blurred ;  was this Mistress and slave, or man and woman....

It seemed to flip back and forth.

At one point, my penis was hard enough, that she mounted me Female superior, and my penis slipped into Her vagina...  it was fun for a few minutes, until it drooped.

We stroked, and played, and cuddled...

Around  8 Pm, her SO came in, reminding Her, time for dinner.
We dressed, and all went out to a local dinner.
And we returned to the house.
She wanted to take a nap after dinner, and I was all for that.
We were interrupted by incoming texts on my phone.
A friend from Chicago was asking me if I was available the next day, as he finally had a trip that he could come in for.
Well....
   Up to this point, the time with Mistress had been mostly man-to-woman,  very sensual, but not Mistress-to-slave.
 So, I told Mistress something like, "I'm afraid you're going soft on me,  ever since our feelings for each other were coming out, it has been a good long while since you've given me a good beating,  I'm about ready to start self-spanking again."
WELLLLLLL
  A hard glint came across Her eyes.  "Roll over, on your stomach."
She came at my bottom and thighs with short canes, red paddle, and bathbrush, and told me to roll over, and used the same on the front of my thighs, had me turn over for more on my backside, and over again, for more on my thighs.
 I was moaning, loudly, clutching at the sheets,  burying my head in the pillow when I could.
 She said, "WHAT COLOR?"
"Y..yellow..."
Yellow should mean, ease up, or slow down...but She .. stopped.
Sets of pictures are posted,  all dated  July 6.
 "You think I'm going soft on you?"
"No, Mistress, not at all..."

I declined my friend from Chicago's offer.

I think we went to sleep around 0200.




No comments:

Post a Comment