Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 29

A quiet day, with very little to write about from the standpoint of my relationship and doings with Mistress.

Home from work in the morning, spoke to Her a bit at 0730....
Caught up on four days of newpapers (which is to say, I read the comics page from each one, about all I read nowadays)...and watched The Newsroom, about the only tv show I've been watching,  other than Dexter, which I watch when I'm with Her.
Then, finally, to sleep, early by my usual standards,  845 to 0900.
And woke up with this, around 13:45:



...the first somewhat uncomfortable morning wood experience I've had in sometime.

Anyway, up around 17:25.... walked the dog, etc...
Spoke to Her on the phone around 18:00,
and She told me Her plan for this weekend:
 I would come to Her on Thursday....  stay overnight, return alone Friday night....
...Have Friday night, Saturday to myself,   meet Her and R for dinner,  then go to The Party....
She said She wants to get a motel room for after The Party, rather than drive home at  3 or 4 a.m., and suggested I stay with Her there.
,,which I'm really ambivalent about,   and only because I really want to get to my church service Sunday morning, as Reverend Ann is speaking (giving the lesson),  and while I really like Dr Harry,  I prefer Rev Ann.
She taught most of the classes I've taken there, and I love to be there when she is giving the lesson.
So...  I don't know what I'm going to do about that.

Meanwhile, we are having an email conversation about chapels in Las Vegas; I think that will be settled soon enough.
And we had a 'conversation' through the F-site, wherein She started out by asking me questions about my rather mixed feelings about ...chastity and Her poly.
I think...
I think...
 we got it all sorted out in a reasonable fashion
  Although in one reply, She reminded me that I should remember to use protocol by asking permission to speak freely....  
at a time when I thought we were having a J / D conversation.
With Her help, I 'breathed' my way through an incipient panic attack,  and now, I'm moving on.

Scoreboard  as of midnight
Cigarettes today   8
Days since last O:  12 1/4
Hours locked up  39




No comments:

Post a Comment