Monday, July 8, 2013

July 7 c = 4

Awake, around 0900.

New guidelines for the week....  13 cigarettes per day.

Lots of ...laying around, quite close, talking.
She continually impressed Herself, looking at the black and blue marks on my butt and thighs.

I was able to get hard enough, to get on top of Her and fuck Her for a bit, before 'it' went away.
This is progress.  Soon, I'm sure, I'll be able to keep it up, start to finish.

She had me hand spank Her buttocks.  This was quite fun, especially when I reached into the nearby cooler, and grabbed some ice, and let it run down her pink buttocks, and between Her thighs.

We all went out to breakfast/lunch, and returned.

Play continued, alternating between sensual cuddling, ne lovemaking, and a longish session of Her using a hairbrush on my buttocks.

Around 4 pm, She wanted a nap.   We dozed until 5pm.
Awake, we talked until 6.15, which was my time limit.
I had to walk my dog.
I came back, and sorrowfully watched Her preparing to go.... and She and Her SO departed, and I went on upstairs, and showered, getting ready for work.

It was some 80 hours that I will remember, fondly, for a LONG time to come.

At work now, 04:00 on the 8th, still thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment