Monday, July 22, 2013

July 20 C = 3

up 0945.  
  IBS acting up.  A little nauseated, queasy stomach, rapidly moving bowels.
Moved as best I could, then got in my car to go run errands:  post office, and supermarket.

She called me, noonish....wondering why I had not called Her. 
I wasn't feeling well, and just wasn't sure....
She accepted that, and was on the way to get me.
I took care of chores (cleaning the fish tank,  cleaning the washing machine even more), then I showered and dressed, and went downstairs to wait.
She arrived, and we went off to a local dungeon for a class on Slavery.

The place wasn't open when we arrived, so we walked around while She got a snack, then returned.
Then it was open, and we went in.
First we listened to a guest speaker, and the intended one could not make it,  then we listened to the featured speaker, a friend of Hers from way back.
It was a good, entertaining class.

Then we went back to my place.
In my bedroom.... we undressed... She unlocked me... and we spent an hour and a half in love making.
I have yet to cum during intercourse with Her, but ... I'm getting closer each time....

And She said, "Lock it up..."
...sigh...
I did. We dressed, and headed for the South Bay, to a party that Her SO and offspring were at.
We arrived, hung out for awhile,  until She was ready, and the four of us left.
We took Her offspring to another place, to drop him for the night, then headed to Her house,  and along the way, it was decided that the SO would stay there, and just the two of us would return to my place that night.
We arrived, She packed what She needed, and we headed out.
Neither of us had yet to eat much that day, and we stopped at a favored 24 hour restaurant.
In the meantime, She transformed to Little, and I have a nice conversation with Little Her through the meal.

Then we headed home.  She wanted a shower, but was too tired tired to undress Herself, and I assisted with that, and helped Her into the shower, then out again, and shortly, we fell into bed,  2 ish, I guess.

Scorecard
cigarettes  3
78 hrs since O
60 hours in chastity (minus a couple hours of supervised freedom)


No comments:

Post a Comment