Monday, July 8, 2013

July 2 C = 15

July 2 Slave's diary (C = 15)

Morning of the 2nd ...off work 06:00,  and went home.
Walked the dog, fed the animals,  took a shower,  made a few adjustments around the townhouse,
and called Her.
She was well on the way to me.   We discussed options for getting through morning traffic, and I gave Her my recommendation, and I would stay on the phone with Her, and guide Her in to my place, and I'd meet Her outside.
She arrived a tad faster than I anticipated, and passed my driveway before I could scamper outside.
I was still on the phone with Her, and told Her to turn around and come back.
She did, and pulled into my carport, and told me to get some shoes one, She wanted to go get something to eat.
She came inside with me, as I did, then we went back to Her car, and I navigated us to a local diner.
As the protocol She had outlined required, I first inquired if I may pick up the check for the meal,  then I inquired what She would be having, so I could order for both of us.
In time, we were eating, and She related to me, conversations She had been having the previous day,  that had to do with the revelations the two of us had made to each other, Sunday night, Monday morning.
Well, She told me without telling me anything, as She spoke in the most general of terms.
It has not yet been my wont to inquire deeper into such conversations She has with me, having learning that She will divulge information when She is ready to divulge it, and there simply was no point in me asking.
And we sat there a bit longer than we needed to.  Come to find out, She was waiting for me to ask, "Ready to go?" while I was doing exactly the same thing.
We returned to my place, and went up to my play room.
She stripped down to Her panties, and lay Herself down on the bed, on Her right side.
Leaving me standing there, fully dressed and mystified.
I am accustomed to being told to undress or not, to do this, or do that,  so this was beyond my ken.
I stripped, naked, and lay myself down next to her,  my front to Her back.

I am now going to leave out most details of what happened thereafter.

I will say, that it took some time for me to figure out, even as She said so, that this was not intended to be our ....what had been up to this point... customary D/s scene.

I kinda wish She had given me a clue from the beginning, about that.
Well, She did, but I didn't pick up on it.
As She undressed, She said, something like, "No collar for this."
I kinda assumed that She had forgot to bring the collar, as She had forgotten to do, Her last visit to my place.
But what She meant was, "This is not a scene for a collar to be used."
Ah well.
Eventually, things got sorted out.
Other than, She wanted ME to take charge of the scene.
Not one of my strong suits, that.

We had fun, and pleasure, and stuff like that, there. 

THAT I struggled with  Performance Anxiety Impotence does not bother me now, as I write this, as much as it did then. And when I say 'struggled', I'll add, struggled and lost the battle with...
And not just Performance Anxiety....
I knew, because She told me, from day one, or day zero, or before, that she is polyamorous, and I accepted it from the beginning.
I knew, know, that it doesn't work for me, I've always been monogamous.
So, when it came down to it, time to ... rise to the occasion,  images and sounds and words flooded my head, of Her being with ... others in her life.
Which put an end to THAT aspect of the scene, but we had a lot of other fun and pleasure.

Some D/s came into play, as She took down my red studded plastic paddle of the wall, with the intention of creating a band of waffle marks to encircle each of my thighs.
But one stroke of the paddle landed square on my scrotum, which sent me into contortions of pain,  and leaving Her a bit confused, as She did not realize what happened.
Until She asked, "What's wrong?"  and I said through gritted teeth, "YOU HIT MY NUTS..."
And She spent some minutes, alternating between apologies and laughter.

Did I mention She likes to bite? Did I mention, I like to be bitten:?
There was a lot of THAT,  and the picture provided shows the effect of numerous bites on the same place on my chest, as She continues in attempts to mark me.

We alternated between play and napping,  and all good things tend to come to an end (bad things do too for that matter, but this was a good thing)  and somebody's alarm went off, indicating it was time for Her to get up, get moving, get to other places.

And She did, and around 3 pm, I went with Her down to the carport, and sadly watched Her drive away.

I went upstairs to gather sheets and towels that needed washing, and had an armload when She called.
My phone is always with me, so I was able to answer it,  but I was still trying to walk with an armload, and talk on the phone, when She said, 'The freeway is jammed!"
"What do you want me to do about it?" I mighta been a tad curt.
"Never mind," She said quietly, "I'll talk to you later."
I got the sheets to the washing machine, and was back upstairs, sitting on my bed,  when She sent me a text:  "Ouch."
I may be slow, but I'm also dense.  But I figured it out, and called Her, and apologized profusely.
We were 'good' by the time She was exiting the freeway,  and I had enough time to take a shower, and get a 2.5 hour nap before going to class, then work.

I got up at 18:30,  dressed and was about to head downstairs to my car, when I realized I needed to print an assignment I had written for class.
Another adventure.... trying to get my printer to cooperate when I'm in a hurry.
So, I just slowed down, sent a text to the class teacher "On my way"  and eventually, the printer did what it was supposed to, and I went on, out the door, arriving at class at 19:15.
I walked in, to see the teacher, who is also Community Minister at my church, sitting alone.
She smiled,  "So, Billy sent me a text at 5 pm, saying he had a job, and couldn't make it, but I didn't see it until a little while ago. and Mary called at 6:30, just saying that she couldn't make it.  You said that you were on the way in, so I didn't call you back."
So....
We talked about dates we could reschedule the class for, and talked a long time about other things, then I went out to my car,  and sent a text to Mistress, saying, "I'm available to talk."
She called me, and I sat in my car, talking to Her for over an hour.
We concluded, everything is good between us, REALLY REALLY GOOD.

And I put it in gear, and drove on into work.

She sent me a text around 23:30  "Sooo sleepy" and I wrote back, "Alone, not busy, call me to say goodnight, if you like."
She did.  I said goodnight to Her.

It was a stressful day,  full of unknowns,  and anxieties and some disappointment.
As a result,
                CIGARETTE COUNT  :    15 

No comments:

Post a Comment