Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 11 C = 11 Enforced chastity begins.

Off work 0620, went home, walked dog, fed everybody, took a shower, in car 0815, headed to HB.
Arrived 0945.
She was Little,  with Her hair in pigtails.
She had baked bread, and we sat and ate, while drinking coffee.
Then we went to Her bedroom, and I lay down, with Her beside me, and we talked a bit.
Then I opened my shirt, and She wrote on my chest with Sharpies.
  Pictures below.
I continued napping, as She worked on Her computer.
Around 4, She woke me up, saying, She had to go pick up Her SO, and I got up, and went along for the ride.
We were back in about 90 minutes, and She began packing.
She realized, Her little suitcase was not big enough, so we made a quick trip to Walmart for a bigger one.
We returned, and She resumed packing.
She announced it was time, and I produced the chastity device that I brought, pulled down my pants,and put it on, and She clicked the lock in place, and put the keys in Her purse.
  Pictures below.
We went to my car, and drove Her to the airport.
I dropped Her curbside, and went around and parked, and came back, and went with Her to the security checkpoint, and She went on through, and I stood and watched, until She was out of sight.
I returned to my car, and as I was pulling out, I cut off a police car, and was immediately pulled over.
I explained that I just wasn't paying attention...and was let go without a citation.
I struggled to make my way home, quite groggy from sleep deprivation.
I arrived, walked the dog, made dinner, and started to watch the backlog of tv shows on my dvr.
I made it through half of the first one, before falling asleep.









No comments:

Post a Comment