Monday, July 8, 2013

July 4 c = 13

I'm writing this at 0300 on July 8, so some memories of this are fuzzy...
  but it has been one HELLuva long wonderful weekend.

Morning:  off work,  went home, walked dog, fed cats, showered, etc....
In car 0745, headed for Her house.
Almost no traffic, was even doing about 70, 75 on the southbound 5.  Unheard of.

Arrived HB,  0845.
Went with Mistress and Her SO to Her other city, to Uhaul place.
Rented a truck.
Went to the home She spent many years in, to pick up Her furniture...and fridge
With help from SO,  loaded it up, brought it back to HB,  unloaded it.
Dropped off truck at Uhaul in HB.
Took a nap, while She started dinner.
When I woke up, She gave my butt a small dose of Her favorite paddle, there in the kitchen.
Dinner served.
She asked me to help Her with adjustments of Her new strap-on (one I had given Her as a gift, a while back.)
I did so.
She asked if I would like to take it for a ride.
I said, "Hell, yes."
In another room, I knelt over a bed, and She slipped it into me, and gave me a goodly dose with it.
Then She began working my anus with something else.  Being face down, I had no idea what.
When She stopped.... as I was gasping, I asked, "So..what was that?"
She held up a gloved hand, and showed me how much of Her hand She had inserted....OMG.
We went into the living room, and watched the season's first episode of Dexter, together.
We went into the bedroom, where I reclined on the bed.
I had worked the previous night, and had been up all day,  with one small break for a nap.
She was online, looking at potential suitable collars for me.
Later She went out, came back in, and told me Her SO had suggested I simply stay the night, rather than try to go home, as tired as I was, and offered to have me sleep with Her, rather than on the couch or elsewhere.
I gratefully accepted....
   .... midnight.... on to next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment