Monday, July 22, 2013

July 18 ... C = 7

I'm writing this like,  3 days later, so some it will be sketchy...

Off work Thursday morning,  went home, took care of chores, talked to Her on the phone, right up to when She arrived at my house, then in Her car went to my doctor's appointment. 
Were the first ones there, had to wait in the hallway til ANYone arrived to let us in.
More waiting inside.
Finally, headed for an examining room.
First, I was weighed.
I asked the doc about this, later...about a year prior, I weighed in at 235.  This time, I weighed in at 197.
Holy cow!

Inside with the doc.
First, I mentioned the funny looking mole on my back, which She was worried about.
He looked at it, mentioned the technical name, said it was nothing to worry about, as were the other peculiar bumps.
I mentioned the problem I was having getting my Nuvigel refilled by my regular neurologist, and he said, he would take care of that.
I mentioned, maybe needing a psychiatrist, for ongoing problems I've had with depression.
He said, why not just treat it himself, and he ordered a prescription for some kind of anti depressants.
And he put in an order for an ultra sound, due to some not quite right sounds coming from my chest.
And he ordered audiology testing for the ongoing hearing problem I've had.

We left, fairly happy overall, and rolled down the road to the CVS close to my place, to see if the prescriptions were ready.
Well, no, as he did not order the controlled prescription quite correctly, and they didn't have it in stock anyway.  Should be ready tomorrow, maybe, I was told.
We went on to my place.
We on up to my playroom, and She sat on the chair, and told me to drop my pants, which I did, and I went over Her lap,  and She smacked my bottom awhile with a hairbrush.
 This was, in part, supposed to be a sort of fantasy fulfillment for me, as my first fantasy for being spanked has been, while OTK, with a hairbrush.
However, I must let Her know, this fantasy really is ...while I'm naked.
For my tastes, pants down just doesn't do it.  If you don't have time to make me completely undress, then wait 'til you do have time.
Then She told me to lock myself up.
This ... sort of annoyed me. 
Yes, I like being controlled.
However, my vision of being controlled in this fashion is... to be locked up while we are separate, but not locked up while we are together. 
A big part of this is,  now that we've become rather active in our physical sex life, I've become rather confused about Her wanted to lock me up sometimes, and other times, wanted to ...have sex.
She kind of explained, this was for Her benefit. Since we were going to be at Her house, where our activities would be severely limited due to Her situation with housemates,  this way, She would be less tempted to ...try to get physical with me.
Well, no matter the reasons. It is Her decision, and I must abide by it.
I locked myself up.  Call it by noon, for the sake of ease of counting hours, but it was more like 11:00 or so.
She went on Her way home; I still needed to give my dog a bath, and pack, before going.
By 12:15 I was on my way, with my dog next to me, and arrived at Her house around 13:20.
Shortly thereafter, She sent me off to have a nap.... starting 13:45, and woke me up around  17:00 to go with Her to pick up Her SO.
We returned in an hour or so,   and She put together a fabulous meal of ham hocks, black eyed peas, sweet potatoes cooked in orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon,   and  white rice, and we ate while watching a couple episodes of Dexter.
She went off to catch up on email, and I went out on the patio to sit with my dog, and dozed off a minute.
She came out,  told me to fetch an implement, and I fetched a large wooden spoon, and we went out in the garage. 
On demand, I stripped naked, and went over Her lap, as She sat on the couch there, and She spanked me awhile with the spoon.  Then She had me get up, and unlocked me,  removing the device, and spend a great deal of time, teasing my penis, getting it just a little hard, then having me around to whack my bottom, then teasing my penis some more...   and on it went, teasing and spanking, until She said, "That's enough" and had me put the device back on, over my penis, and locked it back on.
....sigh....  gawd, that was fun.
Bed time.... a blanket and pillow was procured, and I fell asleep on the couch, around 02:15.

Score card:
7 cigarettes
30 hours since O
12 Hours locked

No comments:

Post a Comment