Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15 from Sarah J.

This is from Sarah Jameson, or rather, an email SHE received and is passing on to readers:

"I understand your concerns about the blurring of consent, and I'm pleased you understand that 'in the moment' you may want to withdraw it. 
All I can say is you must understand you have already given your consent and handed over all control to me.
This means that your 'in the moment consent' or lack of it does not actually exist and I will administer your punishment as I see fit whether it be caning or any other method of discipline.  
When I cane you for disobedience it will be very painful and you will not want me to continue, BUT for you to learn the lesson and grow as a slave I will continue until I decide you have been punished sufficiently - if I did not do this you will have retained control and choice.
I will expect you to accept it and be grateful that I care enough about your wellbeing to administer the punishment." ~ Mistress T.

 Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment