Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 25

Off work, then home,  while talking to Her about this and that.
She took Her car in for service,which took no time, then She had breakfast, while I waited to hear at time to meet up with Her.
She gave me a choice of staying home and napping, and going to Her house, and napping there,  and I couldn't decide, and She got mad, sent me a text saying, "I'm really pissed now."

Found out later, She was over it, as soon as She had something to eat, but I didn't know that, at the time.

I napped at home, got up around 15:00,  packed up my stuff and my dog in the car, and headed to Her house.
Arrived virtually at the same time as She did, as She was bring R home from work.

We talked quietly for awhile,  then She went about preparing a marvelous dinner, and we ate while watching an episode of Dexter.
Then She excused Herself to the privacy of Her room, saying, 'I'm going to leave you boys to discuss men's stuff..."
  which I found quite boring, and went out on the patio, to nap and pout.

After a while, She came out to me, and said, "Let's go into the garage."
I followed Her, and saw the bamboo cane, waiting on a bench.
She told me to strip, which I did, down to black no show socks, and I bent over the edge of the bench.
She beat my bottom with the cane, while directing me to work with Her, composing a fairy tale, of a young woman who goes for a walk in the woods, surrounded by lions and tigers and bears...

Finished, She took a few pictures, not that any real damages showed,  and we went on back inside the house.

Soon, we were in Her bedroom, asleep together.




Scoreboard

cigarettes  9
8 1/4 days since orgasm
7 1/2 days locked up




No comments:

Post a Comment