Monday, July 8, 2013

july 5 c = 8

.. She asked, what would I like to do.
I said,  "Masturbate."
"Go ahead."
Laying on Her bed, I did so, Her back was to me as she was at Her computer.
Her SO came in, bringing food for Her cat.
As I said, "This isn't weird at all..."
After a while, I was 'done'.
She joined me on, in the bed.
We slept together,   My front to her back.

We were jarred awake by a phone call to Her from an angry sibling, telling Her that She was NOT supposed to take the fridge, it had been sold with the house.
So, back to the Uhaul in HB.
Back to house, load fridge back onto truck, drove it back to hometown,  put it back in place in the house,
drove back to HB,  dropped off truck, where She met us, brought us home.

And it was time for ME to go home, as I had animals at home to tend to.
Still, we need, She would be coming to my place the next day, but it was still a sad parting.

I got in my car, headed home.

In my town, I stopped at 99c store for certain supplies, and called Her, to find out, She had just gotten another angry phone call from a mean man, something to do with animals, etc, and She was upset.
Her SO managed to calm Her down, and I went on home.
I walked my dog, tended to other chores.
Before I collapses, I managed to do some dusting downstairs, vacuum the steps, the upstairs landing,  both bedrooms,  open the windows to let the rooms air out,  clean up the bathroom some,
until finally ready to make dinner and get some sleep.

This morning, I had decided for myself and Her, I would not smoke INSIDE my apartment, anymore, and I did not.

Asleep 0130.

No comments:

Post a Comment